Insecure passwords are one common security vulnerability. If an account password is insecure and compromised client sites can be defaced, hacked and valuable data can be stolen.
1. Always change your password as often as possible. Here are more tips to making a secure password.
2. Passwords should be alphanumeric and grammatical.
3. Passwords should be in 10 or more characters.
4. Do not use the same password for other sites.
5. Do not let your browser store your passwords.
6. Do not use names of your family, birthdate or numbers special to you.
7. Do not use any dictionary words in your password.
8. Generate a random password; some password generator sites include passwordsgenerator.net. They provide options to generate a password with special characters.