- Use passwords should be at least 8 characters.
- Use numbers, symbols, and punctuation in your password for security.
- Use different passwords for different accounts.
- Use secure password tool for the test all passwords.
- Don't use dictionary words as passwords, e.g. myblackdog.
- Don't repeat sequences of characters, e.g. 3333, abcdabcd.
- Don't use personal or names information in passwords, e.g. your birth date.
- Stop saving passwords on laptops, smartphones or tablets due to that more chances to lose the information.
- For securely keep track of your passwords. Use a password manager(See our post on Last Pass).
- Setup and maintain two-factor authentication when it's available.
- The secure password generator very uses full for protecting the passwords.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Configuring POP3 and SMTP at Gmail Step1: Log into your Gmail account. Step2: Go to the Gear at...
outlook backup Step1 copy the .PST files from this location Windows XP: ‘C:\Documents and...
Insecure passwords are one common security vulnerability. If an account password is insecure and...
Forgot your cPanel Password and Wrong Password Login Attempts got your IP Blocked from the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution