This interface is part of the Email Accounts interface in cPanel (cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts).
You can create a new email account using this interface. Click Create to make a new email account. A new interface will be displayed. It displays the account creation settings as well as the quota status of your account.
Create a new email account
To create a new email account, perform the following steps:
Enter a new email address in the Username text box.
- Select the domain for which you want to create the email account from the Domain menu.
- Perform one of the following actions in the Password section:
- Choose Set password now. In the Password text box, type a strong password. A secure password contains no dictionary words. Uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols must also be included. On a scale of 100, the system will rate the password you enter. A weak password has a value of 0, whereas a very secure password has a value of 100. You can also do the following things:
To view the entered password, click the reveal icon.
To have the system generate a secure password for you, click Generate. This password will be revealed by the system.
To change the password complexity settings, click the More icon. When the system generates a new password, it will use these settings.
- Enter an email address and select Send login link to alternate email address. The system will send a link to create a password to this address.
- To create another email account after you create this one, select the Stay on this page after I click Create checkbox.
- To return to the Email Accounts interface, click Create after creating the account. To cancel this action and return to the Email Accounts interface, click Go Back.